Thursday, November 1, 2007

We All Fall Down - On the Air!

So yesterday I got a invitation (cough, mass mailing) to add some of my posts to Vocalo, a new radio-internet hybrid launched by Chicago Public Radio.

I went to the site and found out you can record content via your phone that immediately gets uploaded to their web site. How cool and fun is that? Check out my audio versions of Scary and Mythology for Four Year Olds.

And some of the site content is also aired, but only to northwest Indiana at this point, so Hey Hey Hammond! The plan is to build a big new tower in Chesterton this year so Chicago will get the signal too.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You have an excellent voice for radio! "Scary" was great, and I loved hearing your voice...

Cindy Fey said...

Thanks, Kristen! You should try Vocalo - it's fun!