Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Summer Stakeout

Hi Readers!

The summer issue of Mom Writer’s Lit Magazine is out. You might want to take a peek. Oh, what’s this? Under Profiles and Reviews? Why, it’s yours truly!

Who am I kidding? I can’t be coy about it. I’ve been on a stakeout for days, hunched down in my car on the street in front of the website, waiting for the new issue. When it appeared, I emailed the world.

Here’s what my neighbor Michele wrote me: “My dearest childhood friend lived in Brooke Shields' hometown of Haworth, NJ. This was at the time when she was dating Michael Jackson! I remember riding our bikes past her house hoping to catch a glimpse of them. On Halloween, Brooke's mother would throw candy out of the window.”

How awesome is that? I feel like calling Kathy Griffin.

No comments: