1. Melody our babysitter imitating her sad Shitzhu, Spike.
2. Mia wearing underwear on her head. Classic.
3. Dwight Schrute slouching into The Office, trying to act like Jim Halpert.
4. A little African school-girl giggling as Simon Cowell interrogates one of her classmates who drew a picture of him with breasts.
“What are these? Like a woman? I am not very happy with you, Caroline. I’m not so sure these school kits are a good idea.”
6. Bedtime with the girls giggling madly over Sandra Boynton’s jumpy-bumpy rhymes in But Not the Armadillo, and Mo Willems’ latest, My Friend is Sad.
7. Little Nora pushing the boogie-board toward the ocean, as determined as a baby sea turtle, driven to be a surfer.
8. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson.
9. “My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps.” This is so utterly stupid, I can’t help but love it.
10. Randy’s housewarming present to Brent and Serena: a remote controlled bust of an ape. From Target.
11. A war story from last week’s playgroup. After a rough day with the boys, Cole and Grant’s mommy ended up walking into our annual Christmas cookie exchange party with an opened bottle of red wine in a paper bag. And no cookies. I love this.
12. Nora making that horrible and rough throat-clearing sound when she is trying to neigh like a horse.